Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ok, I got this off of Katie's blog. I dare you to ask your kids the same questions and post it. These are Kaden's answers. Apparently, mommy doesn't do much of anything but nap, eat eggs(very rarely, really!) and tell Kade what to do. Ahhh, the mind of a 3 year old!
Enjoy:)


1. What is something mommy always says to you? just do it
2. What makes mommy happy? not jumping on Gavin
3. What makes mommy sad? jumping on Gavin and roaring at him.
4. What does your mommy do that makes you laugh? mommy tells me to come here and I laugh.
5. What was your mommy like as a child? mommy liked to jump on people.
6. How old is your mommy? 3 1/2
7. How tall is your mommy? so big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? I don't know
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? mommy gets away
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know
11. What is your mommy really good at? making good choices
12. What is your mommy not very good at? not making good choices
13. What does your mommy do for her job? she goes to nap
14. What is your mom's favorite food? eggs and toast and bread
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? playing games and being nice, going to parks, and gettting drinks
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? a pirate
17. What do you and your mom do together? play games and go outside
18. How are you and your mom the same? I am the pretend grown up and you are the pretend boy
19. How are you and your mom different? I don't know
20. How do you know your mom loves you? I love you too.

5 comments:

Mikele said...

Mmmmmm... eggs?

Kristi said...

SO. CUTE.

Man, I wish MY job was napping. ;)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I always thought you looked young...older than 3 1/2...but young. :-)

Robyn said...

I'm picturing you as a little girl jumping on people. And as a pirate. So cute!

mini and brother said...

I'm cracking up!! I think naps and drinks are my favorite part!