Sunday, June 28, 2009

Midnight Rendezvous

I awoke at 4 am to hear Kaden whining "mommy, you forgot to leave me a drink." I knew I had, so I got up and went into his bathroom to see what the problem was. Apparently he had gotten up earlier to go to the bathroom, drank his drink, and was so tired he didn't even remember! I calmed him down, told him to go potty, and went to go check that we hadn't woken up Gavin with all the confusion. Only, when I went over to his bed it was empty! I looked over at Kaden's bed and he wasn't there either. I never heard him get up in the middle of the night so I was puzzled. I went out to the living room and this is what I found:


My "little" chunker sprawled out on the couch dead asleep. If you look close, you can see that he grabbed his favorite fire truck book and his dirt bike on the way out to his escape. The Dirt bike was still clutched in his little hand.

I love this kid:)

1 comment: