Sunday, December 13, 2009

2 months!


Seriously...2 months already! I cannot believe it. Zoey is A-mazing! She is such a good baby, and is often forgotten about because she demands so little attention. Yesterday she slept from 9:30 to 7am. I'm not bragging but....ok maybe bragging a little:) I think this "little" girl has nearly doubled in size already too. I will find out tomorrow how big she is now and I cannot wait! She is smiling so much now and I can't wait to see how her personality will be.


Oh how time flies!......

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Crazy how fast it's gone! She's so precious.

mini and brother said...

Precious and I love seeing your boys with a sister. How wonderful.

Rachel said...

No way! Babies grow so fast. She's looking fantastic, great job, Mama! And enjoy the sleep! That is precious.