Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guess who's 4????

This sweet boy!!!


Oh Gavin, how I love you! You are such the middle child, and you have the perfect personality for it. You are kind, and sweet, and loving, and a little more sensitive than your siblings. You love everything that has to do with cars and trucks, and you love love love when I read you stories.....way more than watching tv (which most of the time, I love - but sometimes....).  Your favorite restaurants are "old Mcdonalds" and the QT. Your favorite food groups are icees and candy and corndogs....a boy after my own heart.  You are a little bit of a Mama's boy, but you still love to wrestle with Dad. You love it when I rub your belly at bedtime, and when your not tired you get up and find ailments to complain about (mom, there is something poking in my arm, I'm trying to go to sleep but it keeps poking me!). You are so darn cute when you do it, I can't even get mad at you!
You are witty, and say things that crack me up all. the. time. You are smart too! You will be starting pre-k soon, and you love to do your letters and sounds. You have a little fettish with numbers too....You are always making up your own age, and the age of others...I think last week I was 99...I have obviously aged well! You can already count to 50 by yourself and this year we took your training wheels off and you learned to ride your Quad really well.
You are officially turning into a big boy....I keep asking you to stop but you just don't listen!
I am excited to see what this next year holds for you, and I am thankful everyday that God gave you to us.

Happy Birthday Gavin!!!

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Mine used to call it old mcdonalds too. Happy birthday, gavinator! You look so much like your daddy in that picture!

Tawnya said...

Funny how you can't wait for them to get to the next stage and when they do, you want to freeze time and go back!

mini and brother said...

What a hunk!! Happy birthday!