Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas fun

Ok, so every year the boys and I make gingerbread houses before Christmas. As soon as they were on break it was time for the festivities to begin! I had the grand idea that we were going to make them from scratch this year, but I chickened out and just but the pre-made kits....maybe next year!


 Our candy bowls
 The boys are ready!
 I put the base together for them and then let them do the rest!
 They were deep in concentration
 When Gavin is really focused his little tongue always slips out :)
 They may  have taken a break to eat "1 or 2" pieces
 Happy boys with their creations!

 Kaden's house
Gavin's house

They were fun to pick off of the rest of the day too!

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

So fun! I wish we did our houses this year. What happened to the cookie exchange?