Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our new business!

It has been a while since I have posted, but with good reason! Joel and I have been building our new photography business and I have been quite busy. So, I hope when you have a minute, you will go checkout ANDERSON PHOTOGRAPHY! Here is the direct link to our new website: www.azandersonphotography.com

I know some of you may already have family photographers, but if you don't, I hope you will consider hiring us for your next family photo shoot....or maybe newborn shoot (hint, hint!) Check out our work on the website, and please, tell your friends and family!!

Thanks friends!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs Jazmyn , My name is arcenio ,I´m 17 years old and I live in baja california mexico, I saw your adventure with your family, it is very fantastic, I would like to show some drawings I did, I think I've drawn your children, I saw your pictures on google images.
(I hope you can understand my English, I'm not very good with English, I think my english it is very bad!!!)I hope someday you can answer me!!!!! :D