Wednesday, February 27, 2008

blogging 101








Well, I never thought I would enter the blogging world but here I am (thank you Kristi and Robyn....I think). I am officially no longer a blogging virgin, wow, what a right of passage. In case you are wondering, "Strong Willed" is in reference to my 3 crazy boys (one of which is my husband!), and "Sassy" is me. Wouldn't you be sassy if you lived in a house full testosterone? Anyhow, I am trying to jump on board and see if I can attempt to create something as fun, informative, and witty as everyone else! I doubt it will happen, but it is worth a try right? Welcome to our chaos!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Yipppeeee!! I will enjoy reading about the antics of your family. Thanks again for taking care of my baby boy... I heart Gavin! (Kaden too :))

mini and brother said...

HOOOOOORAY!!!
Welcome to the blog world! I'm so thrilled to have you here.
What a beautiful family!
Please update everyday from now on... no pressure.

Robyn said...

I will SO be checking back here, and often. YAY!!! I'm pretty impressed with your prompt leap into blogging ;) Can't wait to read more, Sassy.

Rachel said...

I hope it's okay if I added you to my list! I don't know if you remember me, we hung out with the Morgans for New Years??

Candi said...

Welcome!!!!

Mikele said...

Hey Sassy!
So glad to get to hang out with you in the Internet World too!

IronLawGirl said...

hey sexy mama, I'm so excited you have a blog!!! love you long time!

Meghan said...

Hey Jaz - Great to read your blog - It is a fun way to be a part of your life. Love you - Meg