Thursday, February 28, 2008

little monkey boy




If you know Kaden, you know that along with his striking good looks, (which he gets from me of course) he is also quite the mover and shaker, as well as daredevil. He is always up to something, usually something he shouldn't be doing. Yesterday morning, in the matter of 20 min,(while I was feeding Gavin and preoccupied) he managed to stir up trouble. I first found him in Mommy's room putting on "lotion." Too bad it wasn't lotion, but rather my $20 hair product. His leg hairs were in place for hours! Next, I found him climbing like only he can. My first thought was to tell him to get down, but I thought capturing it on film would be even better! Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

You are an official Blog Mama. Expect a camera holster from me for your next birthday. ;)
Kaden is ADORABLE, especially with those perfectly smoothed leg hairs...

Kristi said...

Seriously, you've been blogging, what, a day?!, and you already grabbed your camera first! You were born to blog.

Jasmyn said...

Thanks to you both. I am off to a running start, now lets just see how soon before I run smack into a wall...it is bound to happen! :-)

mini and brother said...

You're funny and witty and hot, I think that's why you're such a good blogger.