Saturday, July 26, 2008

Farewell my good friend...

Jodi, Tawnya, me, Kris
Crazy Gals!

Last week I got together with my really good friends from High School, Kristin, Tawnya, and Jodi. Kristin is moving to CA as I write this so we got together for one last little visit before she left. We had a bunch of fun reminiscing and catching since we don't get to see each other that often. I am so sad she is leaving, but her husband got accepted to law school out there so I am very excited for them to start the next chapter of her life.

I am gonna miss ya sweetie, love you!!!




2 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Ohhh, you're so sweet! Thanks lover! Yes we just got in, but you know I HAVE to check my blogs before I can go to bed.
Thanks for meeting me for lunch. THat was way fun.
I cried all the way out of the valley. Miss everyone already.

Rachel said...

Aw!! Now you have an even BETTER reason to go to Cali!!