Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am still alive....

Well, barely. This past weekend after much worring and stressing about closing and packing and everything else we officially moved back to the East Valley! Gilbert, to be exact!! Thank you Kristi for being the best real estate agent ever, I recommend her to everyone.

So, now I am going crazy in a house that desperately needs some cosmetic work, and most of our belongings are in the garage and unorganized. To be putting it mildly it is killing me that everything doesn't look just right and is not in it's place. Deep breath. Be patient, Jasmyn. You can't expect to get it all don the first week. Or can I ;).........

I am off to Target then a day full of painting!!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new crib!! Congrats! And try to stay calm, all will be in it's place soon enough. :-)

Tawnya said...

Well it seems you have your computer and internet set up so that's a big milestone! I'm so excited you're closer. For purely selfish reasons. Do you have a pool?? hehehe

JacksonFamily said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see pictures. What are your major cross-roads?

Kristi said...

Thanks, Dude! Right back atcha. Hang in there, it will be lovely casa de la Anderson in no time.

Mikele said...

But are there really high places for the boys to jump from???

Robyn said...

Welcome to the EV :)

Alisa Larson said...

Hi Jasmyn! It's Alisa (Cook) Larson. How are you? We live in Gilbert too so hopefully we'll run into each other sometime. It looks like life is going well for you. You have a gorgeous family!