Thursday, April 2, 2009

Family photo session

My sister bought me a session with an amazing photogropher who did Hannah's first baby pics. I have had the gift certificate for a few months, and have been so looking forward to it. Tami Proffit is her name and she is one cool woman with amazing talent.

Truthfully though, I was nervous....for many reasons. One, I am in that in between pregnancy stage, where I just look chunky. Two, I was worried that the boys wouldn't cooperate and already had visions of what i wanted the pics to be. And three, I had a mishap with our grill the other day and had to go get a DRASTIC haircut the day before pics. And, while I really like my haircut, I am still in those first few days where I am learning the best and easiest way to style it myself.

Well, the pics were yesterday, and while I wish the boys would have been in a more loving mood toward each other, and it took a while for Gavin to open up (and lots of smarties!), all in all I think it went GREAT. Tami spent so much time with us and tons of time following around our two crazies. I have only seen just a few pics, and there will be more to come. But she has already posted a sneak peak on her blog if you would like to take a look!

http://tamiproffitt.blogspot.com/2009/04/fabulous-family.html



Thanks Robyn for giving this session to us, it was one of the best presents I have ever received!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

What gorgeous pictures!! I swear, one of these days I will hire a photog. Your hair looks amazing and you don't even look pregnant in those pics!

Kristi said...

BEEEAUTIFUL! Can't wait to see more! (Love the hair :))

mini and brother said...

Seriously, those are some of the best pictures I've ever seen. Your boys are so grown up and I love the hair too. You could never look chunky.

Robyn said...

Really adorable and definitely captures your family. Beautiful!!! And I too love your hair.