Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's day weekend started out wonderful with an early present to myself....our pics from the photographer came in!! They look amazing, she did such a great job. Here is my new gallery wall with the finished product:
Then Joel Surprised me Saturday with my Mother's Day present from him. I have been talking about wanting one for probably about a year and he found the perfect beach cruiser. Kade helped him pick it out and now all I need is a basket and a bell!

Me and the baby look ready to rock and roll. Hmm....maybe some white wall tires would look cute too!
Sunday morning I got to get up and go for a run (which is really more of a trot now because even though I am only 16 weeks along my body seems to think that I am really 35 weeks along!) Then we got all cleaned up and went out for breakfast in old town Gilbert at a Restaurant I had really been wanting to try:


The food was really yummy, they had a great breakfast buffet and it was just nice to be out to eat as a family.



We had a great rest of the day...we stopped by Joel's parent's to wish his a Mom a happy mother's day and then after the kids nap we went over to my sister's for some swimming and BBQ. All this and still home in time to put the kids to bed and watch Desperate Housewives. What a great day:)



3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Not fair that you look so cute!! Way to keep up with the running.

Kristi said...

I love everything! And am not the least bit jealous. Really. Not.

Robyn said...

What a great mother's day!
I'm pretty sure I was winded if I walked from the couch to the fridge to get a snack when I was pregnant...certainly wasn't running and riding my bike! Good job!!!