Monday, May 18, 2009

Meet Zoey Grace....


She is perfect...everything I ever hoped. I have been dreaming of this day, so hoping that God would bless me with a little girl, and I could not be more thrilled! Don't get me wrong, I love love love my boys...that is what makes this so special I think. That this is really a new chapter, and this time it is going to be filled with pink and bows and dresses and nail polish. And also probably a lot of wrestling with brothers and climbing of trees, so she will be well rounded. I can't wait to buy girl clothes, and bows how I love the girl bows. And if she does not have any hair I will be the mom that puts the big giant head band on her....because I can!

Ever since we first got pregnant I was hoping for Zoey, like I knew she would be here someday. Then I got Kade and I am so glad I did! Truthfully, if I would have had two girls first, I probably would have been ok to never have more and I would have missed out on so much that I did not even know I would love. God had this master plan for me and our family and now I cannot imagine it any other way-two boys and a girl-Anderson, party of 5 your table is ready. This is my last pregnancy (God willing) and I am going to cherish every minute of it...or try atleast! I cannot wait until she starts really moving around and she feels more real to me. And when this is all over, our family will be complete.


Looking forward to meeting you Zoey-


Love,
mom

10 comments:

Kristi said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! PERFECT!! LOVE HER!!!

Taylors said...

yay! congrats!!

If you want to learn how to make bows (so as to not have to pay an arm and a leg) Rufflers Roost in Mesa is a ribbon store where you can take a class to learn how to make bows/clips/headbands

IronLawGirl said...

oh how fun!!! I think she might be spoiled, no?

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo!! So happy for you! My friend Kyna makes the best, best, best hairbows! And, I have someone to pass some girl clothes to now! Let me know when you want to look through boxes! And, like Catia, with big brothers around to wrestle with her and teach her about trains and trucks, she'll be the best kind of girl - the kind that pushes her dollies around on motorcycles! :)

Rachel said...

She is gorgeous - beautiful. So happy for you and the family, Jasmyn. Congrats!!

Kim F said...

Congrats Jasmyn! So happy for you. Love her name too - it's what we almost named our Lily Grace. =)

Robyn said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys :) Sorry I had to run on Sunday--I was hoping we could visit. So glad you came and sat with me and that I got to see you again :)

Tawnya said...

How exciting!! I had a feeling you were going to get your baby girl. I cannot wait to see her!

mini and brother said...

HOOOORAY!!! I'm thrilled for you! I already love ZOEY!!

Mikele said...

Whoo-hoo! I love love love girls.