Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 for 1

So, once again I am behind on blogging.....there are many reasons, but usually it is because downloading pictures means that I have to pry the tape off of my camera (which is holding the batteries in) every time I want to get my memory card out and then tape it all back up together again. And really, that is just way too much work lately! So, be prepared for a long post full of a lot of randomness.
Let's see...Zoey is about 15 weeks old now and full of smiles and giggles. She is holding her head up pretty well, but still not rolling over yet. She is down to just 4 feedings a day and sleeping almost 12 hours at night...I love this girl!


looking good in her bumbo
I absolutely love this picture...look at those cheeks!

The other day Kade put on the wrong pants...crazy thing is they totally fit around the waist! They are a size 2T!
On another note, below is an example of what we do when it rains around here:


The park was full of water from the rain...the kids kept asking if it was an ocean.



splashing never gets old





Then joel went and got our snow sled so they could enjoy some boogie board action!




surf's up!




Last Thursday was pajama day at school .....Kade had been waiting all week:)


Watch out Hugh Heffner, lookin' good Kaden



Gavin didn't want to be left out so he wore his jammers too. (I got a few strange looks at BSF but oh well!)
Oh how I love these kids!








4 comments:

Kristi said...

Triple cutes!

Rachel said...

I love the 'ocean!' And little baby Zoey is already 15 weeks? Wow. Bet you're loving the sleep!

Mikele said...

I wish adults could have jammers day.

No way. My word verification is "hymen." Not kidding.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love pajama days. Can you tell Miss Zoe to slooooowwww down on the growing up? I need to meet her first! :-)