Thursday, April 15, 2010

Better late than never....

So I realize that Spring Break was over a month ago, but I am just now getting to post the projects that Joel and completed. Up first, repaint the kitchen! This is what it was:


pale yellow that looked much better on the sample than the wall.
this is what it is now:
I believe it was called "oatmeal." It really warms up the kitchen and I love it!


Up next: sewing project. My super crafty friend Kristin made me this when Zoey was born:

She was kind enough to show me how and I came up with these:

not bad for my first try! I have made 4 more since the picture was taken:)


Then it was time for Joel's project. The kids' bathroom was horrible. Old tile, ugly vanity, nasty toilet. So Joel ripped everything but the bathtub out:


This is our new tile:

Almost done: finishing up last touches

DONE!

Joel did such a great job! The Wayne's coating is my favorite(is it really named after someone named Wayne???).



Now we can check these projects off our never-ending list!









9 comments:

Tawnya said...

Great house projects!! It looks fantastic. And it's called wainscoting. :D

Kristi said...

I need to come over immediately! So lovely!

Mikele said...

That Wayne really had a good idea. It looks wonderful!

Kim F said...

wow! love it all! can you guys come over here and make-over our house?! =)

Carrie said...

Love the skirts (especially the one you made for BB#3) and the wainscoting is FABULOUS! I'd have that in every room if I could. LOVE IT!!!! The kitchen color is beautiful ...

IronLawGirl said...

Holy cow Bob Villa!!! Looks great!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful bathroom! What a hard worker. I also love the new color in the kitchen. Those skirts...OH MY Gosh. Love them.

Robyn said...

Yay! Completed projects are lovely. Good job!

mini and brother said...

That bathroom is amazing!! I think you and I have twin kitchens! The color looks really pretty.