Tuesday, April 27, 2010

recent one-liners

***A couple days ago the boys were sitting at the table drawing on their dry-erase boards. Kaden told me he was drawing dinosaurs. Then he said: "mom, I am going to make a girl dinosaur. I am going to give her big boobies just like yours!" Oh, if he only knew how little they truly are. But thanks bud, for making me feel good about my size A's.

***The Plague hit our house Saturday night. Kaden covered his bed with vomit first, then a couple hours later Gavin awoke with sour stomach and had his head stuck in the toilet as well. After two baths, 3 changes of pajamas and LOTS of clean up, I finally got the boys back in their beds. I gave them each a bowl, in case they had to throw up and told them to MAKE SURE TO GET IT IN THE BOWL! About 20 minutes later I hear the pitter patter of little feet and what do I find but little Gavin walking down the hallway with his bowl full of vomit, proudly stating: "I maked it in the bowl, Mom!!" Thanks dude, who knew a statement about something so gross could also be so priceless and sweet:)

***We were at San Tan mall today and the boys were playing around with all the little fountains they have there. Kaden was hanging out with Joel by one of them, then he ran over to me at the table and said: "Hey mom. We can't drink the water in those fountains, cuz they are full of freckles that would make us sick!" Ummm, I am pretty sure he meant chemicals, but I bet freckles wouldn't tatste good either:)

5 comments:

The Gardner Gang said...

GO SIZE A's!!!

Mikele said...

My kids still don't know what to call them...

Taylors said...

kids seriously say the funniest things!

also, to answer your question: the camera I use is a Canon EOS Rebel, and rarely I will use photoshop to enhance or add something to my pictures but usually I will just use my iphoto program that just has the basic editing tools like retouching a blemish or adjusting the exposure, highlights, shadows, contrast...stuff like that. A lot of it is the camera though

Kristi said...

Sweet boy, he maked it in the bowl! When Mary maked it in the bowl a few weeks ago, I'm not sure if I've ever been happier with her! <:)

Robyn said...

Freckles...so cute!