Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pushups, Dresses, and Family Pics.

Zo Zo REALLY wants to crawl. Bad. But, she just can't put it all together yet. She can get up on her hands and knees, but then she tries to move everything at the same time and just plops down. So lately, when she is trying to move, she holds this pose: Push ups anyone?


Needless to say, I am quite proud she has the strength to do this, and I am convinced that all those push ups and planks I did while she was in the womb is the reason she is so strong!

In other news, I have been inspired. Those of you that know Jen know it is easy to be inspired by her. She sent me some great "how-to" instructions on making dresses, and I am hooked! This was my first attempt, I bought this fabric orignially to make something for me, but it turned out to be much better for Zoey.

I think she likes it!

Matching hair flower to go with it!


This was my next Creation! I found this fabric @ Hobby Lobby (my new favorite store) for $3.99 a yard! I didn't even use a half a yard so really this dress cost me $2!

And Lastly, my friend Cathy just got her family pictures done, which made me realize it was time we had some nice pics that included Zoey girl. We went the same great gal, Carlee, and she did a wonderful job! If you live in AZ, check her out. She is offering and amazing summer deal! Here just a few of my favorites:







This is just a sneak peek! They were just done yesterday, and I am so excited to see the rest next week!!!





7 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my cuteness. Adorable pics!!! Great job on the dresses. And, um, I'm pretty sure I never did planks and pushups when I was pregnant. Yeah, never. ;)

Mikele said...

I don't even know what a plank is.

Great photos!!! Wish Cathy had a blog so that I could see hers....

mini and brother said...

Great job in the dresses! SO cute and you're saving so much money. I love the family pictures. Beautiful!

mini and brother said...

PS- I can do the plank for about 3 seconds. shoooot!

Carrie said...

Those pictures are incredible! And the dresses ... FABULOUS!!!!

Rachel said...

Seriously I love that dress!! I just want one for Sarah so bad. And the photos are gorgeous.

Mikele - get a facebook already!

Tawnya said...

Beautiful pics!! Don't you just love it when you get some really good ones?? And who knew you were so crafty! You're better than you think.