Tuesday, June 8, 2010

oh, these kids!

When I am not tearing my hair out from frustration, these kids of mine crack me up and make me so thankful I am their mom.

Let's start with baby girl....she is getting soo big and her smile is captivating. I really do want to take a bite out of her but I restrain myself so as not to leave unsightly bite marks in her chunky thighs. Did I mention she has her two bottom teeth already? Yeah, she got them a month ago! Crazy huh....the boys didn't cut their first teeth till they were almost a year old! Just check out miss cute face here, you can see her two little toofers popping up:)
Then there is Gavin....oh this kid kills me! So smart and witty, with an amazing memory and attention to detail. The other day at dinner, Zoey was screaming (not cuz she was fussy, just because she likes her own voice) and Joel was a little aggrivated. He mumbled, "c'mon Zo, quiet down!" Gavin proceeded to say, "She' a baby, Dad, that's what babies do!" I may have told him that several times while driving.
He has also been quite into being a superhero lately so he can"get all those bad guys away!" as best stated by him. I made him a make shift cape the other day and he went around the whole house like this:

And last, but surely not least, there is Kaden. The one who I am convinced is responsible for my hair turning grey so early. Oh man, he keeps me on my toes! The other day, the boys were coloring with markers at the table. Joel and I were chatting in the kitchen and when we looked over we saw kaden drawing all over his face! We said "Kaden!!! What are you doing?" And with the most impeccable timing he lokked up at us, paused, and then just said "MEOW!" Then he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm a tiger." We were rolling on the floor laughing!

He did, kind of look like a tiger:


5 comments:

Robyn said...

Cuteness all around!

Kristi said...

I should write a post like this because I AM CURRENTLY pulling my hair out.

Love those kiddos of yours (and mine)!

Mikele said...

Cheap Halloween outfit... I'm just sayin'

Carrie said...

Love the tiger face!

mini and brother said...

So fun to see them in real life! That little Zoey is the best baby ever!!