Monday, May 31, 2010

30th b-day fun!

So this year was the big 3-0 for me....and while Joel and I already celebrated earlier this month with a vacation without the kids, I was not done celebrating. My birthday is at the end of the month, and really, I think one should get the whole month to celebrate....especially a decade brithday like 30! So, when Cathy, and Kim (whose bdays are coming up soon!) suggested a joint b-day celebration, I was totally game. So it was girls night out last Friday, and boy did we have some fun! We went to our new favorite place called "The Living Room" for some happy hour specials:)



The 6 of us: Kim, Heather, Mikele, Kristi, me and Cathy
The June birthday girls!
Then the fun really began when Fun Kristi introduced me to the Root Beer martini....
We sipped it a little...
And then a little more.... and then proceeded to order about 3 or 4 more!
Then it was time to open our cards. Cathy's took the prize on my favorite.
I think it is a good look for me, though the spacing isn't quite right!
We got a little crazy shaking our tassles!
Appletini Time!! The night just got better and better:)



The tassles made their way around the table



So did the appletini's

We thought we would share a drink....


Until someone made me laugh and I breathed out spit about half of it in her face! oops

Good thing she still loves me:)

Kristi was apparently in need of the tassles here!

But we made do with hanging spoons on our noses instead

and posing with forks


And finished off with a yummy dessert!
I had the most wonderful time ladies, thank you so much welcoming me into the 30's club!!
I love you all!


9 comments:

Mikele said...

Happy Birthday. You are still a baby! Although, I wouldn't put red tassles on a baby...

mini and brother said...

Happy Birthday!! I so badly want to be drinking and laughing with you guys! You each look so pretty.
Cathy, if you're reading this, I LOVE your hair. Sooo pretty.

Kristi said...

Soooo super fun! Why are we not doing this weekly?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So glad you had a great time! I'm sorry I missed the fun! I'm game for the weekly meeting! :-)

dodgerblueee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim F said...

such a fun birthday celebration! i wonder of our table spilled the most drinks that night. =)

Rachel said...

How fun!! Happy birthday!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday ... And I wouldn't believe Mikele. She's put tassles on a baby. She totally would.

Robyn said...

Oh my--I so wish I was there too! Looks like such a fun night :) Happy Birthday to all the June ladies!