Saturday, May 15, 2010

welcome home....

Our last day in paradise was spent by the pool until we had to check out. We had a long day of flying ahead of us, and though we were not looking forward to it, we were so anxious to get home to our babies!


Joel got a little lobster-esque
Leaving Cabo....goodbye vacation!


We didn't get home until after 10:30 at night. We woke the kids up, but they were pretty out of it and went right back to sleep. The next morning I awaked to this wonderful face, so happy we were home:
I had missed that smile so much.

He couldn't wait to give me this that he had made at school:

My Mother's day was a day early, but I loved it!


Then we gave these boys the shirts we had bought them while we were there:
they thought they were pretty cool!


And finally, this munchkin woke up! I had missed this little girl sooo much!

Look at how well Zoey is sitting up. She has two teeth now, and just turned 7 months old.


Her personality is really starting to come out and I think she is going to be quite the little Diva!


So happy to have gone, and now to be home!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

welcome home! I bet you missed those cuties so much. (although a vacation without them...nice!)

IronLawGirl said...

Glad you have a good vacay! A great way to celebrate becoming an old lady. ;) I get to tease you guys for the next year before I get mine!!

Tawnya said...

Ahhhh, the joys of vacation. Great way to say goodbye to your 20's!

Robyn said...

What a fun getaway for you guys! So glad you could do that together. :)

Mikele said...

Zoe has more pairs of sunglasses than I do...

Jasmyn said...

That creeped me out too, Jen. That's why I deleted his comment!