Monday, May 24, 2010

Water fun with Dad

I took Kade on a mommy/son date so Joel took the two little ones over to Gramma's for some pool fun. So far, Zoey has loved the bath and the baby pool at the gym, so Joel wanted to see if she liked it in the big water. Joel likes to do tricks with the kids (that mom can't do, of course) so he wanted to see if Zoey would comply or if whe would be too scared. I think she liked it!We have a picture like this with Kaden too! Gavin would never lock his legs out, he is a lot more cautious than the other two.
This is what Gavin wanted to do, this is his version of "swimming"

Joel made him get on the noodles and atleast practice his kicking. He wasn't too thrilled though! Swimming lessons should be lots of fun this year....


Ta Da!!! Look at all those rolls:) I love it!



4 comments:

Mikele said...

I love that! See if Joel can lift you up...

Rachel said...

That's how I swim, too, Gavin!

Also, that chunker! Oh my gosh she's precious.

mini and brother said...

I am laughing my head off right now!!! Could your daughter be any cuter!?! She looks like a little doll being held by big Joel!! Frame that!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Love that picture ...