Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 2

After sleeping in until 7:30 iwth no interruptions (which is late for us) we got up, hit the gym, and then headed to breakfast buffet!



view from breakfast
the waves were insane in the mornings

Then we decided to go for a walk and see what was around. Here we are in front of the hotel.

And looky what I found!!! :
That's right, I could see the S-bucks sign from a half a block away:)

View from Starbuck's




Then, back to the hotel for RandR and much needed sun.

We drank lots of these too! I believe they were called Blue Hawaiian and Banana Sexy. Oh how I love tropical blended drinks!





After lots of sunning and maybe even a little sun-burning we got all cleaned up for dinner. The Hotel had a really cool entertainment team and had shows scheduled for every night. I thought it was going to be kind of lame, but they were pretty good and we met some other really nice people there!

at dinner

This show was renditions of famous musicals

I forget the name of this one

This was singin' in the rain
It was a really fun night!
Stay tuned for day 3....my favorite day by far!











1 comment:

Mikele said...

It's like you have Starbucks Radar. I'll never think of bananas the same way again.