Sunday, September 26, 2010

new stuff I made...

I had been working on a handful of new creations, but most of them were for my niece, Hannah, for her Birthday, so I couldn't post them or my sister wouldn't have been surprised. Her Birthday was last week so now I get to post!

Ruffle Shirt dress

lilac smocked dress with ribbon trim

purple tank with rose embellishment
(this one was so cute but it didn't fit! It barely fit Zoey too so I need to make another one with a more giving material)
Fabric Initial shirt with matching ruffle skirt.

I had so much fun making them all! I have a few more that I hadn't taken pictures of yet, but I will post those another time!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

Wow Jaz!! Seriously, wow.

Mikele said...

I think I need the purple one in a halter.

Carrie said...

So cute. Love the H shirt!

Robyn said...

Cute! :)