Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Junk in the trunk

 This girl's smile makes my day. She is becoming very independent and growing up so fast. She is officially off bottles and formula already, and she can hold her own at the dinner table!
Little miss Zoey girl is on the move. She is not walking yet, unless she is pushing around the kitchen chairs as her mode of transportation!
look at this cutie. I bought her these leggings about a month ago, and was so excited to put them on. I thought they might be too big....obviously not a problem. They were painted on so you could see every cute little roll in her thighs.

and just look at that bottom.....girlfriend has a booty, that is for sure. I love it, and I love her!
Can you believe she will be turning 1 in just 8 days????

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

No I can't! She's still a newborn right?

Mikele said...

Every single leg roll.

Carrie said...

Legs rolls are my favorite. On little girls ... not on me, of course. Start sewing up those knee highs!!!