Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ugly Christmas sweaters...oh yeah!!!

This year we started a new tradition that I hope we continue every year. We had our first annual Ugly Christmas Sweater party! Oh it was so much fun....if you didn't make it this year, I hope you will be able to join us next year....I am already keeping my eye out for ugly sweaters on clearance for next year!!


 Joel was first to get into his Christmas attire....he really got into it too!
 Here is my ugly puppy christmas sweater, courtesy of Savers!
 I couldn't find ugly sweaters for the boys, so just ironed on a Christmas tree and bells!
 Our guests began to arrive....this is Jen's "ugly" sweater. I am pretty sure she can make anything look cute though!
 Some of the rest of the crew (why is this the only pic I have of you Cathy???) You can't see Mikele's very well but she had quaint little angels on her lovely sweater, also courtesy of Saver's!
 Scott and Janelle sporting their finds!
 Joel, Me, Tawnya, and Kolby....T had snowmen, and Kolby rocked the vest!
 Trevor, Tiffany, me and Joel...they worked their ugly sweaters into their Christmas card this year....it was fabulous!
 Adam (with his spray painted sweater) and Heather with her Walmart find!
 All the boys (minus Mike and Kolby )
All the girls (Cathy and Tawnya had already left :( )

Thanks to eveyone who came...we had so much fun! I hope you will join us next year too :)

PS: Mikele took lots of good pics too, please post them or send them to me, pretty please???

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

It's a great tradition to start! We had a fun time.

Mikele said...

I'll totally post them. Yep.

Adam got some mean spray painting skills.

Robyn said...

Looks like so much fun :)!!!