Friday, January 28, 2011

Girlfriend has moves......

OH my sweet Zo Zo....already 15 months and so stinkin cute. I swear just in the last few weeks she has totally grown up. She is babbling so much more, points to everything, and understands a LOT!

 I discovered a couple days  ago that we can finally fit her hair into pig tails.....I am in love with her chunky cheeks and pig tails! Sometimes I just want to take a bite of  her! ( but I won't)
This girl also loves her pink football and loves to run and throw herself on Gavin's bed with it and then yell. I forsee a little PowderPuff in her future!

She has also discovered music and likes to shake her little tushy! If she is in the car and can't move her hips, then she moves her shoulders and head around instead. I think there is a constant beat going on in her head sometimes!

 Here's a little taste of her "moves"(she doesn't do it right away so be patient!)
Enjoy!




4 comments:

Karolina , Krystyna , Klara ♥ said...

Very nice girl !!
Very lovely family and a very nice blog. ; ))

Mikele said...

Someday you'll be saying, "Stop shaking it! Boys are watching!"

mini and brother said...

She has hot moves!

Carrie said...

Those pigtails are FABULOUS!