Thursday, February 10, 2011

A boy of many talents...

Determined....I think I will be using that word to describe Kaden for many years to come. We have been watching a lot of Minute to Win it in this house lately. Kade is convinced he can easily do any of the challenges with no problem. We tried a few of them (he was convinced it was easy until he tried them) and when we got to the cups he found something he was good at!

 This is his "bring it on" face :)
 On another note, guess who signed up for real tackle football starting in March?
 He is so excited, and man does he look like such a little man in his uniform!
Last week Kaden went with his friend to Awana class and he loved it and begged me to join. So, I figured out a carpool with my wonderful friend Lori, and he signed up. He worked really hard to remember his first memory verse so he can earn his coveted vest. He really loves his vest and is so proud!
I am so proud of him, and I love that he is excited about learning and memorizing God's Word ( he may be partly motivated by the money he earns to spend the the Awana store too!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! The football ... the vest ... and the cup "statue" is seriously impressive!!!

Mikele said...

I have no doubt that tackle football will fit him well.