Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mind in the Gutter

Kaden does a letter each week at school, and this week they are on the letter W. This was the paper he brought home from school today.


I honestly ususally don't pay a whole lot of attention to the papers he brings home because he has so many each week. However, I happened to read the little story, and could not help but snicker:
Come on! How are you supposed to keep a straight face when reading this? Am I that  twisted, or does this make you giggle too??

5 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Oh my!! Jasmyn, you are so immature! hahahahahhaha that's hilarious!!! ;)

Tawnya said...

Holy crap, they even used the word "firm" in there. Way to catch that!

Tara T said...

What are they teaching the kids in schools these days?!?! Ha ha ha Thats awesome! :)

Mikele said...

I'm so mad at myself for missing it.

Carrie said...

Seriously .... How did I not see that?