Saturday, May 7, 2011

football star

I am long overdue at posting about my little football star. He is doing so good, and loves every practice and game. His first game was about a month ago, and his team was trampled. We scored no points and the other team got multiple touchdowns. Thankfully, it didn't seem to bother Kaden too much. His last game was a couple weeks ago and his team finally seemed to work together. As a result, they did awesome!! Here is just one of my favorite plays (there were many...he played the whole game!) from the game. Kaden's team is in blue, and he is the QB, #13.

I am so proud of him!!

3 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Are you freaking kidding me? Kaden is like 16!

JacksonFamily said...

Is it tackle? I can't believe he is big enough.

Tawnya said...

hehehe, reminds me of our Powder Puff days.