Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TWO!!!

4 years and 2 days after my first baby was born, my last baby was born (yes I am sure we are done, atleast biologically!). My baby girl, who I hoped and prayed for since the first time I was pregnant, is now two. TWO! These past 2 years have gone by faster than any others, probably because life is always a little hectic and crazy in our home. Things are never dull, or quiet for that matter :)

Oh my sweet Zoey....2 years ago God added you to our family and you were born into the chaos of 2 crazy and fun older brothers, a super protective and vocal dad, and of course, a perfect mommy (hey, I am writing this so I can put whatever I want, right?). I was so excited to break up the reign of testosterone in our house with my sweet, gentle little princess. Well, I was right about the princess, but I am not so sure about the gentle and sweet part. You definately have your girly qualities, which I love! you love, love, love, babies. Real ones, but especially your dolls. You love to give them kisses and hugs. You also love princesses, and trying on mommies shoes. You are already stealing my make-up too! I often find you wandering around with my blush brush and a big smile on your face. You love to have your toes painted pink, and then say "pretty toes mama." You are not too big on your hair being done, or sitting still for me, but you have the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen, and always like looking in the mirror after I am done. You have the best mroning hair ever. When I get you up in the morning, you ask for a bow, and once I swoop your hair to the side, you look like I ust spent an hour blow drying it with a round brush! (I may be a little jealous about that one.)

But there is a whole other side to you Zoey. You are spunky, fiesty, and  a little crazy! You have very little fear. You love to get dirty, and get right in there with the boys.You love to wrestle, play  football, and play with the boys' cars and action figures. I love it! You also love to eat, and girlfriend, you can hold your own at the table. There is nothing petite about you, no you are gonna be tall and athletic just like your daddy. You will probably be beating the boys up on the playground before we know it, because they took a ball from you or looked at you funny. Did I mention that you are drop dead gorgeous? We are gonna be in trouble.....you will be a teenagers dream: a girl that likes cars and is one of the guys, but is so beautiful guys can't take their eyes off you! Thank goodness you have 3 big boys that will be looking after you :)

Lastly, a few things you like: Dora, Dora, and Dora!!! doggies (when they don't lick you), milk, singing twinkle twinkle and your ABC's, dancing (and girl you can move!), jumping, your baby and blanky, sunglasses, otterpops, treats, finding pens and drawing on yourself, and stickers!

Oh my sweet Zoey, I look forward to what the years hold for you, and though I want you to stay little forever, I am excited to see you grow. Thank you for being sweet, spunky, adorable, lovable, and the perfect little girl a mom could ask for.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!

1 comment:

IronLawGirl said...

Spot on with the perfect mommy!

Happy birthday Zozo!