Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've been tagged...

Here ya go Katie...... :)



What I was doing 10 years ago:

Graduating high school and getting ready to move to CA for college to pursue my dream of being and actress....it didn't work out but you probably already figured that out.



5 things on today's to-do list:

Take a shower
Go to Costco
Put away laundry
Take kids to Lifetime to play at the pool
watch "the biggest loser"

5 snacks I enjoy: (how do I narrow it down to only 5?)

diet coke
coffee frapucinno light with sugar free hazelnut from starbucks
tropical flavored skittles and red vines
baked lays
fresh fruit

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

-Buy a house on the beach in CA, and house in the midwest with a front porch, wood floors, my own personal gym, and a GIANT green backyard!
-Set all of my family up so they could retire
-Travel around the world--top of the list is Australia and the carribean
-Give money to church, autism charities, and set up foster care/safe haven homes for children, one in every state.
-Boob job--judge if you want but I have been a -A for my whole life(except for while nursing) and I am at my smallest right now. Didn't think it was possible to get smaller, but I did!

5 bad habits:

worrying
over-analyzing things
speaking before I think
snacking on my kids food :)
going to starbuck's too much ( but if I was a billionaire I could do that!)

5 places I have lived:

I am soooo boring!
Mesa, AZ
CA
Phoenix, AZ
Tempe, AZ
Avondale, AZ
***and hopefully soon, Chandler, AZ!!!!!!!!

5 jobs I've had:
Lifeguard
Sales clerk @ Aeropostale
Wells Fargo Bank (where I met Joel)
Personal Trainer/Strength Coach/Group Fitness Instructor
MOM

***Now I tag Kristin, Tawnya, Jodi, and Carolyn :)

6 comments:

Mikele said...

Nicely done, Jasmyn!

I didn't even think to put Starbucks on my list - that might have been all 5 of mine.

Please move to Chandler!

Kristi said...

Let's have boob jobs together. You. Me. Holly. We'll eat tropical skittles, ice cream, chips and steak and watch truly horrible TV. Why can you donate a heart/lung/kidney but not a boob? Food for thought.

Your last job is the best and most important. :)

mini and brother said...

Nice job, Jasmyn! I'm really hoping Chandler is on the list soon.
Why didn't I think of the home gym?!?
Did you watch Biggest Loser? She's from AZ right? I wish you were her trainer.

IronLawGirl said...

wow, we're soul mates! My 5 snacks are going to be almost exactly the same!

Jasmyn said...

I knew we were meant to be Kristin! Our darn husbands just keep getting in the way of our true love :)

Kristi said...

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. :D