Monday, April 7, 2008

The Wiggles, the Zoo, and lots of fun!

So, I am a bit behind on my blogging....we all knew it would happen so don't be surprised! Anyhow, we had a few fun events the last few days so I thought I would share them with the blogging world!


The Wiggles


On Saturday, Joel and I took Kaden to his first real show of any kind! We took him to see The Wiggles, and he had such a good time. He was amazed by all the people and lights and everyone sitting around him. He ate popcorn and drank an icee and looked so grown up sitting in his seat! It took him about 3/4 of the show to warm up and get up and dance. He even put the moves on the little girl in front of us! It was so much fun to see him enjoying himself so much!!






































The Zoo




Today, I met my friend Tara and her little girl Mia at the zoo and Kade had a blast. He loved the
Giraffes and the Orangatans the best, but loved seeing all the animals. He was sucha well behaved boy. I took a chance at letting him out of the stroller most of the time and he did so good listening to me and not running away. I was so proud! Gavin was really good too and looked so cute in his sun hat all stretched out in the stroller. He hardly fussed at all, and even missed his morning nap!































Kade tried to hi-jack one of the golf carts!






















We ended the visit with a ride on the carousel and Kade had fun riding on the Lion!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

1) I love Kade's Wiggles (known as Wagoo around here) shirt -- by the time he grows into it, it will be SO LAST YEAR. ;)
2) I didn't think it possible for Gavin to be any cuter. I stand corrected.
3) You have other friends?!?! What's up with that?

Robyn said...

How was the "new" yellow Wiggle? I'm sad for Greg.
Congrats to Kade for listening well and staying near you...those are definitely things to celebrate, I think.