Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our recent happenings.....

Let's see, where to start.
My sister had her baby (hence last two posts) and I have a beautiful new niece named Hannah. I have been busy painting cabinets (which I am so sick of now) and have most of the top ones done and need to start on the bottom ones, arggggh. But, the kitchen does look sooooo much better, so I guess it is worth it.
Gavin has had a reoccuring ear infection for the last 2 1/2 months and we just saw the ENT and the verdict is in: TUBES. I am actually happy because I just want him to have some relief and be OFF antibotics. So he will have them put in next month. Kaden and Gavin both came down with the flu on Wed. and Thursday of last week and then I got the joy in partaking in on the fun on Saturday. Thankfully, that is done!!!
Kaden has decided he is really in to dinosaurs and so we will be looking for a dinosaur costume for him for Halloween. Let's see... oh yeah, Gavin is starting talk! Uh Oh, Thank you, and Dog are his favorites right now. And no, he is still not walking...maybe by Christmas!!
And finally, my 10 year reunion is coming up in 3 weeks and I cannot believe it. I am excited to se so many people but so wish I knew what to wear!
ok, I'm done now :)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

What, Gavin can't say Kristi yet? C'mon! Work with him!! ;)

Robyn said...

Actually you could kill two birds with one stone (no pun intended) and work with him on "Robyn" with a Y of course ;) Just a suggestion. Glad to catch up on your family!

Rachel said...

Good to hear what's going on - sorry about the ear infections but the tubes should give him some relief!

Brenay Family said...

Cute blog! Mine is brenay.blogspot.com if you are interested. I'm sorry your boys have been sick. Having sick kids is the worst! It's crazy that it has been 10 years! I'm not going to the reunion, but have fun!

Alisa Larson said...

Hi Jasmyn, I think I saw you and your hubby at the gym today. We won't be at the reunion b/c we'll be on a trip, but have fun and take some pictures for those of us who can't be there!