Saturday, September 6, 2008

Gavin's new trick....

So he can't walk yet. Most days he doesn't even want to attempt it. But he loves to pull himself up to things, cruise a little bit, and most of all try to climb on top of things. He loves to climb on the couch, but even more than that he loves to climb from the couch to the side table and give me a heart attack. He's crazy, and I love it.


Lately when we go to the park I have been letting him crawl around. Gross, I know but I am so sick of holding him. He loves to climb up the steps or the bottom of the slide. The other day I left him at the bottom of the slide and turned around to give Kaden a push on the swing and when I turned back I found that little monkey half way up the slide!! I couldn't believe it! So he has been practicing and here is proof of his new trick:







Can you believe it! He made it all the way up. He may not walk yet but he sure is a climbing monkey :)





He was so proud of himself

Kade was excited too :)



I just love this pic of Kade getting a drink. Do you think he got any in his mouth?

Don't worry all you germ-a-phobes out there, I gave them a bath wehn we got home! :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

He's not the only one proud of himself. :)

Rachel said...

Wow - that is pretty awesome!