Sunday, August 31, 2008

Brotherly Love

Kade and Gavin are finally starting to play well together. Gavin lights up when he sees Kade and tries to imitate everything he does. He makes car noises like Kade, dances, claps, yells, throws balls, all like Kade. And Kade loves when Gavin copies him. Sure, he still tries to shove him or body slam him on the couch when I am not looking, but all in all, I think they are going to be good friends. Plus I am just happy that there is somebody else to occupy him besides me!!!!


camping out



cooking up something

not so happy here, he must of whacked him with his paper airplane when I wasn't looking!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

What cuties! It's awesome that Gav is big enough to be a playmate for Kade.

Kristi said...

Love it!

feather said...

I love to see brothers hanging out together.. The first one is definately framing material!