Sunday, November 30, 2008

ZOO




So, I am a little behind. I will get to Thanksgiving, but I am still waiting for more pics so in the meantime, let's catch up.
It has been such beautiful weather that I decided it was time to go back to the zoo!

We went with my good friend Kristin and her two kids. The kids had lots of fun, and it was so fun to see Gavin interested and pointing at all the animals. We hadn't been for almost a year so last time he was there he was only three months old!

I am looking forward to more frequent trips to come!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

The zoo is lovely this time of year!

Tracy Ann said...

Jazzy!! Wher have you been all my life? It is Tracy Miranda.. I mean Morris. I am so happy to see you again. Can you believe we were room mates? Those were the days. Hop on my blog. I want to keep checking in with you too. Love ya!