Friday, December 5, 2008

so thankful

So I realize that Turkey Day was a week ago, but I was so excited to decorate for Christmas and sing Christmas Carols that I haven't posted about Thanksgiving!


I don't have any pics from the day (all on others cameras :( ) but I can show you how I started off my day:



My good friend Kristin and I got up and dragged our butts down to Red Mountain park and ran the Turkey Trot! The race is a 10 k and a perfect way to start out a day of feasting!


Joel had to work, so the kids and I joined my parents over at my sisters. We had a nice time with family, though neglected to get any substantial pics of the event. I am so very thankful to have such a loving close knit family. I love Thanksgiving...just the feeling of togetherness and love makes me so greatful for all that God has blessed me with. It is so easy to get caught up in the swing of things and it is nice to stop and just look around at all that we have.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yeah, that's totally how I started the day off too. TOTALLY.