Wednesday, December 24, 2008

ZOO LIGHTS


We were supposed to go monday with some friends but we got rained out, so we went yesterday instead. All in all it went well, especially considering my Husband HATES crowds, and he didn't kill anybody or run anyone over with the wagon!
It was pretty cold (for us anyway, 50 degrees - brrrr) and I thought Gavin would be in awe of the lights because he is so into lights right now, but he was super antsy and kept getting out of the wagon, so I had to hold him most of the time. Oh well, extra workout for me. After eating all of that kettle corn, I needed it :)

On the way in:



Kade looking at lights on the way in

Dad and Gav checking things out
waiting for the carousel

cheese!

Merry Christmas everyone!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your husband sounds like my husband...practically have to drag him anywhere that may be crowded, LOL!