Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally!

Well I finally got a new camera, and I love it. I have had it for about 5 days and have already loaded up almost 150 pics on it! Can you tell I have been missing my camera?

Anyhow, thought I would display some of the things that Crazy is up to, and also showcase some super cute pics of Chunkers!

Enjoy!

One of the best things is I used my camera to take this video, and it is much easier to upload than my video camera!
That kid is crazy!

Then Gavin wanted to try:)



I am in sooooo much trouble!



That is better:)Riding his bike...


Look close folks, no training wheels!
3. YEARS. OLD.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 comments:

Taylors said...

Gavin looks so gangster on his trike! And that quad is freakin awesome!! Your boys are so cute!

Tawnya said...

Wow, Kade's really good on that! Watch out, he's gonna be DBing soon enough....AAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Kristi said...

Daddy was totally right about the motorcycle.

You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE.

Mikele said...

no training wheels! kate just asked me what training wheels are. Ummmm, those little ones on the back???

Rachel said...

He is going to be that little boy going over ramps and jumps and stuff, isn't he?? The mom in me is fainting...