Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas trees and cookies

We got our Christmas tree on Wednesday, and I love it. It always finally feels like Christmas once we get our tree.


Do you like the bright blue ornament? Kade made a snowflake in preschool and told me it had to be in front.




An attempt at capturing it at night.



Today I had my first annual (with hopefully many more to come) Christmas Cookie Exchange.
Here are Jodi, Tawnya, and Kristin partaking in the goodies :)


Kristin and nephew Kit


Me , Robyn , Tawnya, and Jodi. We didn't start taking pics till the end(of course) so Cathy is not pictured, but she made some really yummy cookies too.

Then I had some stuff for the kiddos to do. They made their own Christmas trees out of ice cream cones and frosting.


Drake's tree....I think he ate all the ornaments!


Kade's finished tree, after eating A LOT of candy/ornaments! :)


For those of you who couldn't make it, I hope you can come next year, we had lots of fun! And if you want to be included next year, let me know. The more the merrier (and the fatter we will all be with all those cookies!)










4 comments:

Taylors said...

awe, that looks like so much fun. And I love your tree!

Robyn said...

Looks so fun and yummy...sorry I couldn't make it!

Tawnya said...

definitely something you'll have to continue doing. It was fun and the cookies were delish!!

Kristi said...

Next year it's a done deal!

Miss your face.