Thursday, January 15, 2009

basketball star

So I have been teaching almost every night at the gym and have been having to take the boys with me a lot because Joel is at wrestling practice. I figured Kade was getting by so I decided to let him try a basketball class while I teach my class.
He was the youngest one so I was a little worried he might not be ready for it, or that he would run over to me and interrupt my class, but he was so Awesome! He LOVED the class and really took well to "Coach."
He was doing drills with the other kids and even made a few baskets. He told me that he really like "coach," it was so cute hearing him talk about Coach Tim that way. I am glad I let him try it, now he will be taking basketball every Monday!




Kade is to the left of Coach in this pic.




Going up for a shot

Look at him catch air!
Gavin wanted in on the action so he found his own ball!






























No comments: