Friday, February 6, 2009

starting the weekend off on a better foot...

So even though I had a little rant on the previous post I am lucky to have good friends that still wanna hang out:) My friend Kristin and her two kids came by on Thursday to hang out. I thought it was a good opportunity to make some Valentine's cookies.


Even Gavin helped decorate:)
Gwen made the least mess of all!
Kade liked his cookie, but ate mostly just frosting

Drake didn't care about the decorating, just the eating part.


Then today I met this Lovely Lady at the zoo for some much overdue hang out time. The kids played well and it was nice to just hang out a little. We didn't see a ton of the animals, but the kids just liked being there.


look at these two cuties ;)


playing with the "money-go-round"
Kade asked for a dollar.....guess what I said?
Look at that cute chunky monkey sitting in the elephant chair!

My lil tiger in his matching orange shirt

I LOVE this picture! Thanks Kristi!
this one is a close second. Coco likes Gavin the bestest.
Look at that tired face....but he still HAD to do the carousel



Kade liked the carousel the best, I think.


And these boys were asleep before I even got to the Drive Thru Starbuck's on the way back toward the freeway. What a fun day:)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

And doesn't Gavin love Coco the bestest too? ;) So cute.