Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Randomness

sooo I have not had much time to post lately, seems like the schedule is jam packed. I have even had some good stuff to blog, like our little weekend trip to Payson a few days ago, but no time to do it. And when I do have a moment to myself without children screaming and whining, I just don't feel like it. Sorry. Who knows if blogger land will ever see proof of that trip.

On another note, Gavin has an ear infection. AGAIN. He has been waking up in the middle of the night, some thing he hasn't done in ages. Oh yeah, and apparently an ear infection gives you the right to scream at the top of your lungs whenever you want, all day long. Ear piercing screams. Seriously, cmon kid. I know the ears are killing you but can't you cut mom a break? I am guessing the answer is no. Which, is also the answer to everything right about now, that is when he is not screaming.

This month feels clostraphobic (sp?) already and we just started. Between my Dr. appts to try to find out what the heck is wrong with my hormones and why my hair is STILL falling out, Gavin's appt's and Dr. visits, and my upcoming trips, yes more than one, to the dentist so they can take all of my extra money to take care of my genetically horrible cavity prone teeth, I don't have any time to spare. Which means I don't get much time to work out. Which, if you know me, is torture, and one of my only outlets to stay sane.

So, I am tired, I have a headache, my hair is thinning at the ripe age of 28, I am behind two days in my workouts, and I am cranky. I bet you all wanna hang out with me now huh!

I was going to be finished there, but I just had to add that Gavin just broke my sunglasses with a wonderful smile on his face. Niiiiiice. Is it March yet?

7 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

I want to hang out! How about tomorrow. ;)

JacksonFamily said...

Please let me know if I can help in any way. I have Fridays off if you ever need me to watch the kiddos.

Unknown said...

Ask your doctor about maybe trying a bioidentical progesterone cream to help regulate your hormones. Arbonne makes a really good one.

Kristi said...

Still happy to see you tomorrow at which time I will tell you to invest in EARPLUGS and you can whine to your hearts content. You deserve it!

Mikele said...

I hate ear infections!!! If you want to call, I'll be mad about them with you.

Tawnya said...

Not fair how everything hits all at once, huh? I'm scared to visit the dentist. We have the same crappy teeth in the Curleyhair family.

Astraea said...

I'll be praying for you and your hair. I love the new background!