Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Fun

We are having so much fun. I love looking at my family and seeing its completeness. Zoey is being such a good baby and the boys love her. I have the best husband, who has been so hands on and so great keeping the boys active and busy while I have been busy with "Zo Zo" as the boys call her.

Kade asks to hold her atleast 5 times a day!


A couple days ago Joel got some great finds on Craigslist, and now we can go on family bike rides. Check out this cool new bike and bike trailer:



This is Kade and Gavin testing it out:


Zoey's car seat fits right in there and Gavin likes sitting next to her. We have already gone on two long rides and it is so fun to all get to be together for a change!


Meanwhile, Zoey's belly button fell off so she got to have her first bath :) She is still not too sure about the water, but she loved having her hair washed.



I am in love......again!

3 comments:

Taylors said...

gotta say, I'm jealous of how much hair Zoey already has. ;) It's taken Aubrey a year and a half to grow that much. And that bike and trailer IS a sweet find. I love craigslist!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So darn cute! What fun to have family bike rides!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!! Her hands in the last picture. So adorable. I love her sweet little scrunchy newborn face!! And Kade looks so proud. The bike rides - that is awesome!