Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome home, Zoey!

Joel made a video celebrating the birth of our little girl...enjoy:

She is here, and she is perfect. It seemed like it took forever...and now it is already a memory. Zoey Grace Anderson was born 0n 10-14-09 at 10:48 pm. She weighed 8 lbs 15 0z and measured 21 1/2 inches long. She pooped right after she was born and before they weighed her so Joel is convinced that she would have made that extra ounce and considers her 9 lbs. I am really happy we induced, knowing that!

Things are crazy, but good. I am thoroughly enjoying my family and feeling its completeness! We are having fun conversations like why Zoey is eating all the time, why can't she walk or talk yet, and my personal favorite, why is she eating your boob!

I am recovering farely well, just very anxious to feel like myself again! Thanks to all of you who sent well wishes and prayers. Our family feels your love and I am very thankful!

10 comments:

Taylors said...

Awe, SO precious!!! I'm glad everything went well and that she's finally here!!! and I Love the video!!! congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!

Mikele said...

She is so wonderfully beautiful. Rest up.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

She is gorgeous! So happy for your family! Can't wait to meet her.

Astraea said...

She's so beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Kristi said...

So beautiful, as we knew she would be! Brace yourself, Zoey - I'm comin' in for some snuggles!!!

IronLawGirl said...

Oh how sweet! I can't wait to meet her and hold your preciouse little GIRL!!

Robyn said...

Many congrats and love to your family :) So happy everything went well and that she's here!

mini and brother said...

Precious and beautiful! I am so happy for your family. Wish I could squeeze her.

Rachel said...

Beautiful!! So happy for you! I loved the video - wish we'd thought to take a little video of the kids being born...from behind my head, of course!

Jen said...

Such a sweet video! Congratulations you guys!!! :)