Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy almost birthday, Kaden!

So I decided to try and plan Kaden's 4th birthday party a little early this year. His Birthday is on the 12th, and I am going to be induced on the 14th...possibly earlier. I figured it would be easier with Zoey still in my belly, rather than out!

So, we had it this past weekend, and everyday leading up to it I was holding my breath in fear of going into labor before or during his party....I don't know why I was worried, this kid is never coming out on her own!

Anyhow, we asked Kaden what kind of party he wanted, and he said he wanted a motorcycle/dirtbike party. So that is what we did! Now that he is 4 (almost) I tried to invite more boys/friends his age. We had a good turnout and I think he had a really good time!


My two motorcycle boys!





Eating some pizza...Grandpa was at the kiddy table!


We had the kids go through a little obstacle course on Kade's toy motorcycle. Look how cute Drake looks in his Bandanna!


Miles is ready to go!


Then we let the kids pose on a REAL motorcycle!


Cousins Cole and Jamie






Look at my sweet little niece Hannah....she just turned 1 last month!




Then it was Pinata time!!! All the kids got to take a whack at it, but in the end Joel had to finish it off to get the candy out!


I don't think the kids minded, they were just happy the candy was out!



Then it was time for Kaden's big present! Kade has been asking for a dirt bike for about 8 months now, and Joel was happy to make his wish come true! Thanks again to both Grandma and Grandpas for chipping in and helping us give him his birthday wish:)
Joel is going over how everything works


Safety first!




He rode like a champ, no problem balancing or turning at all.



Lastly, time for some cupcakes. I was going to try and make a motorcycle cake, but, well, it just didn't happen. Oh well.


Make a wish! ( I think he already got it though!)





Happy early birthday Kade!










4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy (Almost) Birthday, Motorcycle Dude!!!

Mikele said...

Kaden, you were so awesome on that dirt bike! Happy Birthday!!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday! Wow on the dirt bike...he's a lucky boy!

Taylors said...

oh my gosh!!! Kaden looks so sweet on a little dirt bike!!! He is going to be pro!