Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zo Zo's cheeks

They are wonderful, chunky, squishy, and so pinchable and kissable. My little girl is so happy and I love seeing her cheeks bulge out as she gives me her great big smile. So, in honor of her I thought I would dedicate a post full of some of my favorite most recent pics of her and her gorgeous chunkiness! Enjoy :)

Thank you, Mikele, for my new sassy glasses!

She always looks a little angry when she sleeps...or maybe just focused?

I see a lot of Gavin in this picture


Seriously....just gorgeous...biased am I??...maybe :)





Already 5 1/2 months old....how the time is already flying!







5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh so sweet and scrumptious!

Tawnya said...

Her little button nose is what gets me!! Soo cute!

Rachel said...

I love her! She's getting so big!!

Mikele said...

I think the purple glasses really accentuate the cheeks.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Super cute! Love the shades!