Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



I am a day early, but Joel has to work tomorrow so we are celebrating today. This post is dedicated the love of my life and the best Father there is. I am reminded everyday how lucky I am when I see Joel with the boys. He loves them whole heartedly and truly enjoys spending his free time with them. Family is not a burden to him, and he is so devoted to us. He doesn't watch sports all day long, in fact I can't remember the last time a football or baseball game was on. He loves teaching Kade new things, taking the boys swimming and just acting silly with them and making them laugh. He is a great role model and I can only pray that the boys see how much they are cherished and loved.

Here is to you my love--you are greatly appreciated!

This is a snippit of how Joel teaches Kade to be fearless, and now you know why he is so adventurous!!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...those videos explain so much about Caden:) Wild man! He was really cute today in class....remind me to tell you what he did:)
-Rochelle

Kristi said...

Remind me not to let Joel babysit. ;) I kid! Seriously, I kid, he is SO babysitting!!!

Happy Daddys Day, Joel!

Robyn said...

Happy Father's Day, Joel! I love that K has no doubt in his mind that he will be caught.

Mikele said...

Holy... I thought that I had adventurous kids...

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!! How are you not freaking out with your child way up there?? I was practically hollering here in my house for him to get down RIGHT NOW! LOL. And he JUMPED??? Wow.

Rachel said...

Ps Happy Fathers day to Joel! LOL

mini and brother said...

I totally understand Caden now. Pure craziness and love!!!
So thankful for your wonderful husband!
I really want to see him with a daughter.