Monday, June 9, 2008

When the boys are away the girls will play!!!


Saturday night I went out with all these fun girls for a belated birthday celebration (Katie, Kristi, Robyn, me, Cathy, Robyn, and Mikele). We had some good Mexican food at the TeePee in Phoenix, and finished up at Starbuck's (of course!!) with lots of laughs and good girl talk! I had such a good time and I feel so blessed to have such great friends. You all are the best and I cannot wait to hang out with you all again!
Thanks for a much needed girls night, and thank you Fun Kristi for planning it!!!:)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like a fab birthday celebration!! Sweet!

Kristi said...

Man, you have some hot friends!

IronLawGirl said...

Is that an awesome new coach bag on your shoulder!?! :)
love ya hot stuff!

Robyn said...

It was a great night! Any party with TWO Robyns-with-a-y has GOT to be good ;)

Mikele said...

Happy Birthday, Jaz! That was the best chimi that I didn't share ever!

mini and brother said...

Who's the strange girl with the large shiny bag?!
It was really fun to be together.
Love you!