Monday, August 3, 2009

Progress

Well we have been working on Zoey's room, so here is a little sneak peak. It is mostly done now and I am quite pleased with Joel and my handywork:


On her door. I just got the letter and ribbon from Michael's and then painted it and tied the bow. Not bad!


I had already painted the room pink and brown, and this weekend Joel put the Chair Rail up for me. He did such a good job!
Putting together the crib. (this is a fake smile, he was so frusterated when I took this! What a good sport though)



These are the curtain's I made (with the help of my good friend Kristin!) to cover the closet, since I took the ugly doors off.
I had some fabric left over so I made this curtain for the window. I am not a very avid sewer and I am quite proud of my creation!!

And the beautiful finished product with my favorite part of the whole room! Thank you again Kristi for her name. It looks soooo good!










5 comments:

Taylors said...

Wow! you guys have been hard at work! that is a super cute crib and good job on all the sewing! Isnt it just so much easier to decorate for girls?!!

Tawnya said...

Very cute, I can't wait to see it in person.

IronLawGirl said...

Nice work Jas!! I gotta see it in person though. And soon.

Kristi said...

Such a sweet room! :)

mini and brother said...

Love every bit of it! Great job sewing and painting!
My little Sissy's room is pink and brown and I love it! miss yoU!